Director Go-to-Market - New York (Remote)
Get to know us
At eyeo, we transform the internet into a trusted, sustainable and accessible place where users regain control over their experience, content creators and publishers are rewarded for their content, and advertisers and consumers can connect on mutually agreed terms.
eyeo’s market-leading ad-filtering technology powers products like Adblock Plus and AdBlock as well as technical integrations for popular browsers. Our solutions empower users to control their online experience and privacy, while providing monetization for content creators, publishers and advertisers.
In combining our partnerships and our subsidiary products, our technology reaches 300 million monthly active users worldwide.
eyeo is a global employer of over 300 people working remotely in more than 30 countries with offices in Cologne, Berlin, Toronto and Malmö.
How we work
eyeo has colleagues based all over the world. We love our diversity and our company culture. We practice an agile, remote workstyle with work distributed in cross-functional teams that span nearly every timezone. Many of our tech teams prefer to work asynchronously. If working remotely isn’t for you, we also have two offices (Cologne and Berlin) that you can choose to work from. Twice a year we come together with our teams for Team Days and once a year we offer an offsite company retreat, Summer Week. By offering remote work and in-person sessions, we have built a hybrid culture that provides a unique dynamic of flexibility and belonging.
What you'll do
As the Go-to-Market Director for the eyeo Group, you will play a pivotal role in ensuring successful launches of our products in both B2B and B2C markets. Leveraging your extensive experience in the US market, you will lead our GTM strategy and collaborate cross-functionally with various teams to drive revenue growth, product adoption and maintain customer satisfaction. You will be part of the Marketing Department, reporting directly to the VP Marketing.
After your morning routine, you'll be expected to...
- Go-to-Market Strategy: Develop and execute comprehensive go-to-market strategies for new product launches, ensuring alignment with business goals and market trends.
- Market Expertise: Utilize your in-depth knowledge of the US market to identify growth opportunities, target segments and competitive positioning.
- Product Launch Leadership: Lead and manage product launches from inception to market entry, coordinating cross-functional teams, defining project timelines and setting clear objectives.
- Support Feature Development Prioritization: Gather and share market feedback from sales with the product team to support prioritization of feature development.
- Cross-Functional Collaboration: Collaborate with product management, brand strategy, sales, customer support and other relevant teams to ensure a unified approach to market entry and expansion.
- Customer-Centric Approach: Leverage customer insights to tailor marketing and product strategies that resonate with the unique needs and preferences of B2B and B2C customers.
- Performance Measurement: Implement metrics and KPIs to measure the success of go-to-market initiatives, and iterate on strategies based on data-driven insights.
- Budget Management: Manage go-to-market budgets effectively, optimizing resource allocation to maximize ROI.
- Team Leadership: Mentor and lead a team of go-to-market professionals, fostering a collaborative and innovative work environment.
What you bring to the table…
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field (MBA preferred).
- A minimum of 7 years of GTM experience in the US market is required.
- Proven experience in leading successful go-to-market teams and strategies for both B2B and B2C markets for at least 3-5 years (preferably in ad tech/tech-related industries).
- Proven experience in setting up a pricing strategy.
- Strong track record of managing product launches and cross-functional teams.
- Exceptional analytical, strategic and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced and evolving business environment.
- Deep understanding of customer behavior and market dynamics.
- Proficiency in project management and budget control.
- Familiarity with relevant tools and technology for go-to-market execution.
What we offer
- Work remotely or from one of our offices —we trust you to find what works best for you
- Budget for the following: home office and/or relocation
- Flexible working hours
- 28 days paid vacation + Volunteer day
- Sabbatical leave allowance after 2 years
- Your choice of hardware and setup
- Personal and professional development budget
- Monthly child care allowance for children under 6
- Offsite team days and the annual summer company retreat
- Company-sponsored hackathons
- Monetization: https://eyeo.com/blog/acceptable-ads-evolution-feature-ecosystem
- eyeo in the news: https://eyeo.com/press/
- Blog updates: https://eyeo.com/blog/
- Life at eyeo: https://eyeo.com/careers/working-at-eyeo
- The team at eyeo: https://eyeo.com/team
- Open Source repository: https://github.com/adblockplus, https://gitlab.com/eyeo