Lead Product Manager - Network Solutions - Berlin / Cologne / Remote
Get to know us
At eyeo, we transform the internet into a trusted, sustainable and accessible place where users regain control over their experience, content creators and publishers are rewarded for their content, and advertisers and consumers can connect on mutually agreed terms.
eyeo’s market-leading ad-filtering technology powers products like Adblock Plus and AdBlock as well as technical integrations for popular browsers. Our solutions empower users to control their online experience and privacy, while providing monetization for content creators, publishers and advertisers.
In combining our partnerships and our subsidiary products, our technology reaches 300 million monthly active users worldwide.
eyeo is a global employer of over 300 people working remotely in more than 30 countries (predominantly North America and Europe) with our HQ in Berlin and small offices in Cologne, Toronto and NYC (planned in 2024).
How we work
eyeo has colleagues based all over the world. We love our diversity and take great pride in our company culture. We practice an independent, remote workstyle with work distributed in cross-functional matrix teams that span predominantly EST and CET time zones. If working remotely isn’t for you, we also have a large office in Berlin and soon in NYC that you can choose to work from. Quarterly, we come together as an executive team and once a year, we host an all company retreat, our Summer Week. By enabling remote work and in-person sessions, we have built a hybrid culture that provides a unique dynamic of flexibility and belonging.
What you'll do
We have the ambitious goal to grow from 300 million to one billion ad-filtering users over the next three years and have a clear product strategy to get there that reaches all devices across users’ households. This strategy has the potential to transform the Internet and ad tech into something better for all parts of the ecosystem.
As a Lead Product Manager for eyeo’s network solutions, you will be instrumental in building an entirely new set of products. You will help define the go-to-market strategy across several business verticals and work directly with top-tier B2B partners to define the MVP and execute the successful initial product launch in 2024. All this together with a team of engineers and other helpful people across eyeo that are all ready to roll up their sleeves and collaborate with you.
This role requires an entrepreneur who continuously shapes the product vision, strategy and tactics in this area for eyeo’s success together with a team of other talented product managers. Your experience in leading complex discussions in a cross-functional matrix of stakeholders, both within and outside of the company, is an invaluable asset to help your team launch a successful product.
You will be an ambassador to product management in the company and need to be passionate about building a product culture.
Your day-to-day activities:
- Drive the creation, maintenance and communication of an overarching product roadmap and go-to-market plan for the product
- Define the MVP of a successful product launch that is viable from market, technical and business perspectives.
- Empower your team and ensure they understand and commit to the defined strategy, and actively and iteratively work towards achieving it
- Work closely with your PM peers within and across the Network Solutions unit to deliver products that are aligned with our vision, meet market needs, and consistently meet high-quality standards
- Ensure we deliver first-class support to our partners, become strategic allies for them and know what they need before they know it
- Be a role model for agile product discovery and execution - continuously de-risk and increase our efficiency through practices like continuous discovery, design sprints, and other effective product management practices
- Coordinate closely with eyeo’s Product Operations team to implement best practices and processes to promote team efficiency and coordination between teams
What you bring to the table
- A solid understanding of the ad tech industry - what advertisers and publishers need
- A proven track record of defining and executing product strategies to solve those needs
- Extensive experience discovering and managing products in a B2B environment in close collaboration with your customers
- Experience working in online advertising or with browser technologies and an understanding of how the web technically works
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Proactive problem solver with a great team attitude
- Strong agile work process background
It's awesome if you know about
- How the ad tech industry work across different platforms and device types
- Network-level technologies (DNS, routers, etc)
What we offer
- Work remotely or from one of our offices —we trust you to find what works best for you
- Budget for the following: home office and/or relocation
- Flexible working hours
- 28 days paid vacation + Volunteer day
- Sabbatical leave allowance after 2 years
- Your choice of hardware and setup
- Personal and professional development budget
- Monthly child care allowance for children under 6
- Offsite team days and the annual summer company retreat
- Company-sponsored hackathons
- Monetization: https://eyeo.com/blog/acceptable-ads-evolution-feature-ecosystem
- eyeo in the news: https://eyeo.com/press/
- Blog updates: https://eyeo.com/blog/
- Life at eyeo: https://eyeo.com/careers/working-at-eyeo
- The team at eyeo: https://eyeo.com/team
- Open Source repository: https://github.com/adblockplus, https://gitlab.com/eyeo