- QA Manager
- Senior Recruiter
- Senior Business Development Manager
- Product Designer
- Technical Support Analyst | Mitarbeiter/-in technischer Kundenservice
- Filter List Supporter
- Whitelist Maintainer
- Marketing Student Help
- Student Help Acceptable Ads Monitoring
- Speculative Application
- Public Relations (Student Intern)
Senior Business Development Manager
We create software that puts users in control over their online browsing experience. Our products, such as Adblock Plus, Adblock Browser and Flattr, help sustain and grow a fair, open web, because they give users control while providing user-friendly monetization. Our most popular product, Adblock Plus (ABP), is currently used on over 100 million devices.
Our multi-cultural team wants to change the Internet for the better, and you can become an important part of it. We offer a competitive salary and flexible working hours. We trust our employees and believe in their ideas.
eyeo is headquartered in Cologne, Germany with satellite offices in Berlin and Malmö. However, much of our team works remotely — and so can you.
As a Business Development Manager, you will take care of existing clients and also find new ones interested in joining the Acceptable Ads initiative. You’ll help clients understand that there is a better and more user-friendly way to display ads.
As part of our Business Development Team, you will engage in conversations with relevant parties from the ad tech world and get them excited to join eyeo in encouraging true innovation and nonintrusive ad standards, while allowing for meaningful monetization possibilities and a great user experience.
- Conduct international business development for eyeo’s Acceptable Ads initiative
- Identify potential partners and develop B2B customer relations
- Maintain and develop existing client relationships
- Negotiate and create business agreements
- Manage the execution of partnership agreements in close cooperation with the partner and our Technical Account Management Team
- Account management for your key clients (be the first spokesperson for any business-related topic)
What we expect
- At least 3 years of professional experience in a business related to Ad Technology, Online Advertising, Content Monetization or Content Production
- Ability to negotiate on a professional level
- Ability to think strategically
- High level of personal responsibility
- Business fluency in English (written and spoken), other language skills are a big plus
- Deep knowledge of online advertising technologies and business models
- Competitive salary and annual bonus
- Working from home or remotely
- 26 days of holiday / vacation time
- Yearly stipend for personal development courses