- Frontend Developer
- Creative Copywriter
- Recruitment Manager
- Filter List Supporter
- Social Media Manager
- Student Help - Monitoring
- Whitelist Maintainer
- Speculative Application
Phone: +49 221 64306336
Who we are
We create software that puts users in control over their online browsing experience. Our products, such as Adblock Plus, Adblock Browser and Flattr Plus, help sustain and grow a fair, open web, because they give users control while providing user-friendly monetization. Our most popular product, Adblock Plus, is currently used on over 100 million devices.
Our multi-cultural team wants to change the Internet for the better, and you can become an important part of it. We offer a competitive salary and we are flexible regarding work hours. We trust our employees and believe in their ideas.
eyeo is headquartered in Cologne, Germany with a satellite office in Berlin. However, much of our team works remotely — and so can you.
We’re looking for a creative copywriter with a sharp, snappy sense of humor to work directly with our marketing managers, content developers, art directors, designers, PR managers and others to be the voice of eyeo. We need you to establish brand standards, develop copywriting guidelines and, of course, execute our voice across all channels.
If this sounds like you, please submit your CV / resume, a short summary of why you’re applying, your earliest possible start date and your salary expectations.
- Help develop the eyeo voice
- Consult / contribute to any / all copywriting activities—including but not limited to, online marketing materials, blog posts, white papers, etc.—across all groups
- Work with all relevant stakeholders to develop clear, simple copywriting guidelines for content development and marketing
- Work directly with our CFO to improve intra-company communication
- Work directly with our founder and CEO to develop better strategies for new product / feature launches
- Reports to CTO and Head of Products
What we expect
- 5+ years professional experience in copywriting-focused roles
- Native English speaker
- Experience working with global brands, either at an agency or as a freelancer, required
- Knowledgeable of how web advertising currently works
- Can demonstrate a clear, consistent voice across all channels for several brands and / or products
- Experienced leading teams and / or processes preferred
- Must be able to communicate effectively with all teams, including more technical folks (like engineers and front-end developers)
- Clearly understands our mission, and how we’re trying to improve the online advertising industry in general
- Must be a constant advocate for the user
- Full-time position (six-month probationary period)
- Equipment, workspace allowance and travel expenses paid for by eyeo
eyeo is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We strongly support diversity in the workplace and encourage candidates of all races, colors, ancestries, religions, sexes, national origins, sexual orientations, ages, citizenships, marital statuses, disabilities, gender identities or Veteran statuses to apply.