- QA Manager
- Front-end Developer (Flattr.com)
- Senior Recruiter
- Marketing Manager
- Product Designer
- Technical Product Manager
- Technical Support Analyst | Mitarbeiter/-in technischer Kundenservice
- Filter List Supporter
- Whitelist Maintainer
- Marketing Student Help
- Student Help Acceptable Ads Monitoring
- Speculative Application
- Public Relations (Student Intern)
We are looking for a developer to focus on improving Adblock Plus for Microsoft Edge. In order to do so, you should be interested in Microsoft technologies such as Edge and run Windows as your main OS.
Most of our developers work remotely and so can you. We’re happy to pay for a coworking space, or if you prefer we can help you relocate closer to our offices in Cologne or Berlin.
What we expect
- Excellent knowledge of how the web works, from the network stack to the rendering engine, including the latest web technologies
- Experience with, and high interest in, Microsoft technologies
- Good sense for quality, simplicity and maintainability of your code
Nice to have
- Experience with browser extension development
- Knowledge of browser internals
- Profound understanding of algorithms and data structures
Not sure if this is for you? Consider contributing first.
When applying, please include a code sample or, preferably, references to open source projects you worked on.apply now why work here?