- QA Manager
- Front-end Developer (Flattr.com)
- Senior Recruiter
- Marketing Manager
- Product Designer
- Technical Product Manager
- Technical Support Analyst | Mitarbeiter/-in technischer Kundenservice
- Filter List Supporter
- Whitelist Maintainer
- Marketing Student Help
- Student Help Acceptable Ads Monitoring
- Speculative Application
- Public Relations (Student Intern)
Marketing Student Help
We create software that puts users in control over their online browsing experience.
Our products, such as Adblock Plus, Adblock Browser and Flattr, help sustain and grow a fair, open web, because they give users control while providing user-friendly monetization.
Our most popular product, Adblock Plus, is currently used on over 100 million devices.
In 2017, Flattr joined the eyeo family and we couldn't be happier! Flattr is a browser add-on that allows consumers to easily and automatically fund the content they love. To learn more, please visit flattr.com.
Our multi-cultural team wants to change the Internet for the better, and you can become an important part of it. We’re looking for someone who is passionate about building a Flattr community, engaging the right people, the right content creators and the right publishers, and bringing Flattr into the spotlight.
- You'll help us grow a great online community
- You'll work with online content creators, helping them use Flattr effectively
- You'll help with making sure processes run smoothly and that our systems are up-to-date and organized
- You'll assist in the planning and execution of campaigns
What we expect
- You're enrolled at a German university, preferably studying subjects related to Business, Marketing, Communications or Media
- You're a native German speaker who is fluent in English. Fluency in other languages is a plus.
- You're a people person and enjoy helping others
- You're highly organized and thorough in work execution
- You're proactive, self-motivated and you get things done
- Ideally you have an interest in online content creators