- Frontend Developer
- Mobile Product Manager
- Senior Technical Recruiter
- iOS Developer
- Technical Support Specialist
- Filter List Supporter
- Whitelist Maintainer
- Speculative Application
Phone: +49 221 64306336
Mobile Product Manager
Who we are
We create software that puts users in control over their online browsing experience. Our products, such as Adblock Plus, Adblock Browser and Flattr Plus, help sustain and grow a fair, open web, because they give users control while providing user-friendly monetization. Our most popular product, Adblock Plus, is currently used on over 100 million devices.
Our multi-cultural team wants to change the Internet for the better, and you can become an important part of it. We offer a competitive salary and we are flexible regarding work hours. We trust our employees and believe in their ideas.
eyeo is headquartered in Cologne, Germany with satellite offices in Berlin and Malmö. However, much of our team works remotely — and so can you. We offer relocation assistance should you wish to join us in Cologne, Berlin, or Malmö.
We rely on our Product Managers to own the product strategy, prioritize projects and generally drive the process forward. As a Mobile Product Manager, you will be responsible for defining the core user experience, any new features, and the overall functionality for Adblock Browser, our mobile product for Android and iOS, as well as adblockbrowser.org, the supporting product website.
Together with a team of talented Content Developers, Art Directors, Designers, Developers and other contributors, you will directly shape the future of some of eyeo’s most important products, while helping millions of users enjoy a better web experience.
If this sounds like you, please submit your CV / resume, a short summary of why you’re applying, your earliest possible start date and your salary expectations.
- Capable of producing quality documentation, using a variety of tools (product specifications, project descriptions, presentations, meeting notes, etc.)
- Capable of visualizing ideas (through wireframes, sitemaps, and/or prototypes)
- Must be comfortable managing processes (sometimes while defining them)
- Must also be able to work with / motivate all relevant stakeholders to get things done
- Reports to CTO and Head of Products
What we expect
- 4+ years designing and / or managing mobile products specifically
- 7+ years professional experience in the technology industry overall
- Must have an online portfolio or be able to provide samples of recent, relevant work
- Should have the desire / ability to focus on product strategy, user research, UX design, and users in general (we already have amazing people dedicated to project management)
- Experience designing consumer websites preferred (but not required)
- Should be able to communicate effectively with all stakeholders, including more technical people (like developers)
- Knowledgeable of how the web works, where advertising fits into the online ecosystem, and how users interact with mobile products in general
- Must be a constant advocate for the user
- Experience working with people from different cultures and in different time zones
- Fluent in both verbal and written English
eyeo is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We strongly support diversity in the workplace and encourage candidates of all races, colors, ancestries, religions, sexes, national origins, sexual orientations, ages, citizenships, marital statuses, disabilities, gender identities or Veteran statuses to apply.