- QA Manager
- Senior Recruiter
- Senior Business Development Manager
- Product Designer
- Technical Support Analyst | Mitarbeiter/-in technischer Kundenservice
- Filter List Supporter
- Whitelist Maintainer
- Marketing Student Help
- Student Help Acceptable Ads Monitoring
- Speculative Application
- Public Relations (Student Intern)
eyeo is an open source web tech company that builds products like Adblock Plus, Adblock Browser and Flattr. Our mission is to give users more control over their online experience while offering creators, publishers and advertisers more ways to earn money for the free content they provide. We’re passionate about user agency, personal privacy, sustainability and keeping the web an open, fair resource for everyone.
Besides the products we build, our presence on the web is crucial to reaching potential new users or stakeholders across the entire ecosystem. Our websites are often the first places people go to learn about our products, the company and our mission. More importantly, they’re the engines that convert casual prospectors to active users, new partners or valued employees.
Visually :), that’s where you come in!
Designing something from scratch, working on visual elements created from the inner workings of your mind, making them beautiful in a very unique way, and then integrating those elements on a big canvas alongside a dedicated group of talented Designers within a truly innovative team?! If this doesn't excite you, then nothing will.
What you'll do
- Working directly with Product Managers, Technical Project Managers and Developers to create best-in-class product experiences
- UX design, including the development of user journeys, detailed wireframes and flows
- UI design, including the development of the final visual presentation, defining interactive components, production of image assets and creation of detailed visual specifications for development
- Building interactive prototypes for user testing
- Contributing front-end code when necessary / possible
What you've done for yourself
- Previous experience as a Product Designer (or similar) at another product company
- Expert in UX / UI design (show us with a portfolio)
- Expert in various prototyping tools like Principal, Flinto, Framer, InVision, Marvel, or whatever – we’re flexible
- Excellent understanding of basic web technologies
- Excellent understanding of basic front-end development languages and frameworks
- Fluent in both written and spoken English
What you've done for yourself that we consider extra
- Expert front-end development skills