- QA Manager
- Front-end Developer (Flattr.com)
- Senior Recruiter
- Marketing Manager
- Product Designer
- Technical Product Manager
- Technical Support Analyst | Mitarbeiter/-in technischer Kundenservice
- Filter List Supporter
- Whitelist Maintainer
- Marketing Student Help
- Student Help Acceptable Ads Monitoring
- Speculative Application
- Public Relations (Student Intern)
We are looking for a dedicated Senior Recruiter to join our team and help us grow.
Recruiting for you is not only a job, it's a passion which you pursue by thinking creatively.
Are you a natural at finding and engaging with talented people as well as building and maintaining lasting relationships with your Hiring Managers?
Are you always on the hunt for new, alternative ways of finding the right candidates?
And last but not least, do you love working with smart and funny people who are crazy about the products they are working on?
Then we are looking for you!
- You will be responsible for guiding colleagues and candidates through the entire recruitment process – from job ad to case study to onboarding
- You will identify and use the best channels to find the right candidates for the role at hand (active sourcing, employee referrals, networking, etc.)
- You are comfortable with numbers and drawing insights from analytics to make the hiring process smarter and more efficient
- You communicate effectively with Hiring Managers to ensure filtering for the right candidates, as well as ensure preparedness during the interview process
- You are able to get candidates excited about working at eyeo, no matter how you interact with them (in person, over the telephone or via video conference)
- You are obsessive about creating a great candidate experience, and are always looking for ways to improve it
What we expect
- At least 4 years of work experience in Recruiting
- You can demonstrate a track record of successfully recruiting tech-savvy people
- You are ready to take ownership of open positions from job ad to onboarding
- You have the ability to build strong relationships and engage candidates
- You have a meticulous and structured approach to organizing your work
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills (both verbal and written) in English and German to support international recruiting efforts
- Knowledge of German labor laws is a big plus!