- Frontend Developer
- Mobile Product Manager
- Senior Technical Recruiter
- iOS Developer
- Technical Support Specialist
- Filter List Supporter
- Whitelist Maintainer
- Speculative Application
Phone: +49 221 64306336
Senior Technical Recruiter
Who we are
We create software that puts users in control over their online browsing experience. Our products, such as Adblock Plus, Adblock Browser and Flattr Plus, help sustain and grow a fair, open web, because they give users control while providing user-friendly monetization. Our most popular product, Adblock Plus, is currently used on over 100 million devices.
Our multi-cultural team wants to change the Internet for the better, and you can become an important part of it. We offer a competitive salary and we are flexible regarding work hours. We trust our employees and believe in their ideas.
eyeo is headquartered in Cologne, Germany with a satellite office in Berlin. However, much of our team works remotely — and so can you.
We're looking for a dedicated Senior Technical Recruiter to join our team and help us grow. Recruiting for you is not only a job, it's a passion which you pursue by thinking creatively. Is getting in touch with people and engaging them something you're able to do blindfolded? Are you always on the hunt for new, alternative ways of finding the right candidates? And last but not least, do you love working with smart and funny people who are crazy about the products they're working on? If you answered 'yes' to these questions, then we're looking for YOU!
- Guide colleagues and candidates through the entire recruitment process
- Together with the appropriate colleagues, create detailed job descriptions as well as case studies for certain roles
- Utilize different recruiting channels for finding the best candidates - active sourcing, employee referrals, networking etc.
- Meet with candidates in person, over the phone or via video conference and get them excited about working at eyeo
- Set up a talent pipeline, as well as identify new recruiting channels
- Provide a positive candidate experience
- Represent the company with passion professionalism
What we expect
- At least 4 years of relevant work experience; you can demonstrate a track record of successfully recruiting developers and other tech-savvy people
- You're ready to take ownership of your open positions
- You have the ability to build strong relationships and engage candidates
- You have a deep understanding of different technologies to support your chats with our Hiring Managers
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills (both verbal and written) in English (German skills are a plus) to support your international recruiting efforts
- Working in a small business/start-up environment with an international team makes your eyes light up!
eyeo is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We strongly support diversity in the workplace and encourage candidates of all races, colors, ancestries, religions, sexes, national origins, sexual orientations, ages, citizenships, marital statuses, disabilities, gender identities or Veteran statuses to apply.