- QA Manager
- Open Source Software Developer
- Senior UX Researcher
- Senior Recruiter
- Senior Business Development Manager
- Technical Project Engineer
- Technical Support Analyst | Mitarbeiter/-in technischer Kundenservice
- Filter List Supporter
- Whitelist Maintainer
- Speculative Application
- Public Relations (Student Intern)
Senior UX Researcher
We create software that puts users in control over their online browsing experience. Our products, such as Adblock Plus, Adblock Browser and Flattr, help sustain and grow a fair, open web, because they give users control while providing user-friendly monetization. Our most popular product, Adblock Plus (ABP), is currently used on over 100 million devices.
Our multi-cultural team wants to change the Internet for the better, and you can become an important part of it. We offer a competitive salary and flexible working hours. We trust our employees and believe in their ideas.
eyeo is headquartered in Cologne, Germany with satellite offices in Berlin and Malmö. However, much of our team works remotely — and so can you.
You will be responsible for identifying, prioritizing and conducting research for a variety of project teams.
Your primary goal will be to provide your teams with the data and insights they need to make critical decisions that will impact tens of millions of users worldwide. Meanwhile, you will help establish best practices and mentor other researchers in order to improve the quality, quantity and effectiveness of our research overall.
After your morning coffee, you’ll be expected to...
- Determine overarching strategy / framework for conducting research
- Establish best practices
- Identify and prioritize new research projects
- Conduct qualitative studies, usability studies, quantitative surveys, and any other type of research needed
- Mentor other Researchers
To get your morning coffee at eyeo, you'll need...
- Experience leading and conducting research for both websites and software products (global or international products preferred)
- At least 4 years of work experience
- Previous experience as a Researcher at another product company or creative agency (B2C)
- Expert in different types of research and methodologies
- Expert communicator (fluent in both written and verbal English); fluency in another language is a big plus
A little bit about the team you’ll work with...
You’ll be part of the Product team, working alongside two other UX Researchers, one based in Cologne, the other in Berlin.
You can work onsite or remotely (we're flexible like that).apply now why work here?