- Frontend Developer
- Software Tester
- Filter List Supporter
- Social Media Manager
- Student Help - Monitoring
- Whitelist Maintainer
- Speculative Application
Phone: +49 221 64306336
Literally everything we do is open source. Anyone can contribute. If you join eyeo, you can do it for a living.
Do you want to make the Internet a better place for everyone? Then you should keep on reading!
What you can expect
- Work with colleagues from 13 different nations
- Contribute to our vision of a better web
- Enjoy a wide scope of responsibilities in a flat hierarchy environment
- Have heated debates about new ideas
- Flexible workplace and hours
- All tech roles can be performed remotely
- We offer relocation assistance if you’d like to move near our offices in Cologne or Berlin, Germany
- Choose your own hard- and software
What we are expecting
- Passion and commitment to your tasks
- Thinking outside the box
- Ability to work and learn independently
- Excellent communication skills in English, as this is our company language
- If you are applying for a developer role:
- Solid understanding of algorithms and data structures
- Solid understanding of how the web works
We are looking forward to your speculative application If all this looks, sounds and feels like you, but none of the jobs currently listed meet your skills, just send us a speculative application! We are always looking for new talent with excellent skills. Please submit your CV/resume and/or a short summary of why you’re applying and in what role(s) you are interested in. We can find out the rest from there!
If you have any questions upfront drop our HR Manager a message or call her!
eyeo is an equal opportunity employer, and encourages people of all genders, ethnicities, national origins, orientations, etc., to apply.