Get to know us
eyeo is an open-source software company that builds products like Adblock Plus, Adblock Browser and Flattr. By leveraging distribution partnerships, we bring ad-blocking technology everywhere, giving users control over their online experience while offering creators, publishers and advertisers more ways to earn money for the free content they provide.
In combining our reach based on distribution partnerships and our own products, our technology runs on over 150 million devices.
At eyeo, we’re passionate about user agency, personal privacy, sustainability and keeping the web an open, fair resource for everyone.
After your morning coffee, you'll be expected to...
- ensure that Adblock Plus is running smoothly across the web
- review websites and check for compliance with agreements made
- check whether ads meet the Acceptable Ads criteria on different browsers/test environments
What you bring to the table...
- You're enrolled at a university in North Rhine-Westphalia, with at least 1 or 2 more semesters still to go.
- You're fluent in verbal and written English.
- You're highly analytical and thorough in work execution
- You're proactive, self-motivated and you get things done
What we offer
- Flexible working hours, up to 20 hours per week
- Your choice of hardware and setup
- Offsite team days and annual summer company retreat in Cologne
- Company-sponsored hackathons
Last but not least...
Here's a short rundown of how the recruitment process will go:
- You will send us your application through the eyeo website which will be reviewed and moved forward if we liked your profile
- You will receive a case study that should take you no longer than 2 hours to complete
- You will receive an invitation to an interview with our hiring manager, and will be moved forward if we think you are a good fit for the position
- You will have a short call with our Unit Lead, and if all goes well, you receive an offer!
We look forward to your application!