Get to know us
eyeo is an open-source software company that builds products like Adblock Plus, Adblock Browser and Flattr. By leveraging distribution partnerships, we bring ad-blocking technology everywhere, giving users control over their online experience while offering creators, publishers and advertisers more ways to earn money for the free content they provide.
In combining our reach based on distribution partnerships and our own products, our technology runs on over 150 million devices.
At eyeo, we’re passionate about user agency, personal privacy, sustainability and keeping the web an open, fair resource for everyone.
How we work
eyeo colleagues are based all over the world. We practice agile and work in distributed, cross-functional teams that span nearly every time zone. Within the People Ops team, we’re currently nine people (including three recruiters) located across Europe. Some of us regularly work from our German offices (at least in non-Corona times), while others work 100% remotely.
What you'll do
You’ll join us as a Tech Recruiter on the People Operations team. You’ll collaborate with hiring teams and managers to find and identify future colleagues and guide the candidates through the recruiting process. As the owner of the end-to-end recruiting process, you don’t just fill the funnel—you mentor the entire hiring process, ensuring that both the teams and the new hires are happy after the process is complete.
After your morning coffee, you'll be expected to...
- Source and screen new candidates, including a first interview
- Guide candidates through the recruiting process
- Consult hiring teams on best practices
- Exchange with the People Ops team on projects, processes and improvements
- Work on your own project (up to 15% of your time)
What you bring to the table...
- Ability to build strong relationships and trust with your hiring managers
- You understand the importance of a great candidate experience and have driven initiatives around that
- You bring a structured & analytical approach to tackle hiring challenges by using data
- Proactive attitude towards innovations around recruitment processes, employer branding, etc.
- Interest in sharing knowledge and collaborating with teams
- Fluent in both verbal and written English
- Located in GMT+2, plus or minus two hours
What we offer
- Work from home, one of our offices, or a co-working space - we trust you to find what works best for you
- Stipend for one of the following: home office, co-working space, or relocation
- Flexible working hours
- 28 days paid vacation days
- Your choice of hardware and setup
- Personal and professional development budget
- Monthly childcare stipend for children under 6
- Offsite team days and annual summer company retreat in Cologne
- Company-sponsored hackathons