Get to know us
eyeo is an open-source software company that builds products like Adblock Plus, Adblock Browser, Crumbs and Flattr. By leveraging distribution partnerships, we bring ad-blocking technology everywhere, giving users control over their online experience while offering creators, publishers and advertisers more ways to earn money for the free content they provide.
In combining our reach based on distribution partnerships and our own products, our technology runs on over 150 million devices.
At eyeo, we’re passionate about user agency, personal privacy, sustainability and keeping the web an open, fair resource for everyone.
How we work
eyeo colleagues are based all over the world. We practice agile and work in distributed, cross-functional teams that span nearly every timezone. Many of our tech teams prefer to work asynchronously.
After your morning coffee, you'll be expected to...
- Maintain People Ops tools' reliability (Greenhouse, Personio, Peakon, Leapsome, and Confluence/Jira)
- Lead and/or support introductions of new People Ops tools
- Manage and document People Ops process development (e.g. Jira People Ops processes, portfolio adaptation, Scrum board)
- Set up an information flow to distribute data to relevant stakeholders from all our tools
- Drive knowledge management and documentation processes of People Ops
- Provide regular reports and deduce improvement areas and areas of interest from company data and trigger conversations to start change
What you bring to the table...
- Analytical, structured and data oriented mindset, with enthusiasm for turning data insights into people relevant solutions
- 2+ years of experience in People Operations working with HR information systems, ideally as a People Data Analyst
- Technical affinity to use and maintain tools at your disposal
- First experience in planning, developing and implementing HR projects across various topics
- An agile mindset and ideally first experiences working in an agile environment
- Fluency in English
It's awesome, but not required, if you know about...
- Data visualization and dashboard structures
- Solid understanding of people operations processes
What we offer
- Work from home or one of our offices —we trust you to find what works best for you
- Stipend for one of the following: home office, co-working space, or relocation
- Flexible working hours
- 28 days paid vacation days
- Your choice of hardware and setup
- Personal and professional development budget
- Monthly childcare stipend for children under 6
- Offsite team days and annual summer company retreat in Cologne
- Company-sponsored hackathons