Get to know us
eyeo is an open-source software company that builds products like Adblock Plus, Adblock Browser and Flattr. By leveraging distribution partnerships, we bring ad-blocking technology everywhere, giving users control over their online experience while offering creators, publishers and advertisers more ways to earn money for the free content they provide.
In combining our reach based on distribution partnerships and our own products, our technology runs on over 150 million devices.
At eyeo, we’re passionate about user agency, personal privacy, sustainability and keeping the web an open, fair resource for everyone.
How we work
eyeo colleagues are based all over the world. We practice agile and work in distributed, cross-functional teams that span nearly every timezone. Many of our tech teams prefer to work asynchronously.
After your morning coffee, you'll be expected to...
- Drive the continuous improvement of teams
- Establish accurate measurement by implementing and improving success metrics
- Support teams to become self-organized, data-driven and customer-centric
- Advance the adoption of agile practices through trainings and experiments
- Support teams in improving their conflict resolution techniques
- Encourage teamwork, knowledge sharing and cross-team collaboration
- Facilitate team meetings and events remotely (90% of the time) and on-site (10% of the time)
- Build high performing teams by creating the right environment for their success
- Promote experiments and innovation
- Improve backlog refinement by training and coaching Product Owners
- Support Product Owners/Service Owners with increasing the clarity of tasks and stories, the accuracy of estimates and release dates
- Help the team understand the need for clear and concise product backlog items
Support the organization
- Support the organization in its continuous improvement
- Help with the organization of events, like Hackathons or Open Spaces
- Collaborate with other Agile Coaches on company-wide projects, like trainings, the introduction of organizational changes and larger interventions
What you bring to the table...
- >2 years of remote facilitation experience
- >3 years of Agile coaching experience
- In-depth knowledge of agile methodologies, continuous improvement and coaching
- Experience with identifying, introducing and visualizing metrics
- People person, communicator, empathic and a great listener
- Confident in speaking up; able to keep meeting agenda on track
- You’re inquisitive by nature and able to understand the true reason behind an issue
- Good knowledge about Jira & Confluence (Atlassian products)
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written
It's awesome, but not required, if you know about...
- Good knowledge of OKRs and their application in teams
- Experience with change management in VUCA organizations
What we offer
- Work from home or one of our offices —we trust you to find what works best for you
- Stipend for one of the following: home office or relocation
- Flexible working hours
- 28 days paid vacation days
- Your choice of hardware and setup
- Personal and professional development budget
- Monthly childcare stipend for children under 6
- Offsite team days and annual summer company retreat in Cologne
- Company-sponsored hackathons