Get to know us
eyeo is an open source software company whose ad-filtering technology powers products like Adblock Plus, Adblock and Adblock Browser, while innovating privacy-first products like Crumbs that still offer monetization options. We build, monetize and distribute solutions that give users control over their online experience while offering creators, publishers and advertisers more ways to earn money for the content they provide.
In combining our reach of distribution partnerships and our own products, our technology runs on over 225 million devices.
At eyeo, we’re passionate about user agency, personal privacy, sustainability and keeping the web an open, fair resource for everyone.
How we work
eyeo has colleagues based all over the world. We practice agile and work in distributed, cross-functional teams that span nearly every timezone. Many of our tech teams prefer to work asynchronously.
After your morning coffee, you'll be expected to...
- Support the sales process
- From lead generation to co-marketing with existing partners
- Develop marketing collateral to support the Business Development Sales process
- Support the product management process
- Collaborate with Product Managers and Business Development Managers on the creation and updating of a needs analysis that should result in a Positioning Statements and Stakeholder Personas (Browser Vendors and TelCos for now)
- Actively participate in product discovery sprints and develop, together with Product Managers, new relevant stakeholder personas as a result
- Establish and nurture relationships with the marketing organization of our partners, in order to strengthen our existing partnerships
- Perform industry and competitive analysis to inform the sales process and help positioning and messaging as well as Voice of Customer analysis (NPS and others), in order to maintain and increase satisfaction of our partners
- Develop and execute a cross-channel marketing and communication plan
- Align with eyeo’s overall marketing strategy established by the Global Marketing Lead and effectively position our product in the eyes of our Distribution partners
- Lead and ensure the consistency in the messaging, branding, content, and look-and-feel of all internal and external communications and marketing materials relevant for your stakeholder audience—coordinating efforts with the Branding & Marketing Foundation Service and other relevant teams
What you bring to the table...
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) and 7+ years marketing experience required; a minimum of 5 years of experience directly managing B2B Digital Marketing programs with proven ability to deliver consistently strong measurable results. Strong preference for candidates who also have some B2C experience.
- Proven track record managing marketing plans, from pipeline generation, including managing campaigns from concept to ROI analysis
- Strategic thinking skills (experience with Strategic Marketing, development of Marketing Strategies, Messaging Strategies, Marketing Planning etc.)
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral
- Strong analytical skills and business acumen; including experience reviewing performance results and making recommendations for future actions
- Dynamic, motivating, and entrepreneurial-minded with an internal drive to continuously hit goals and deadlines. Proactive mentality with curiosity and desire to learn.
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills, ability to manage multiple projects, and strong attention to detail
- Team player with ability to work cross-functionally
- Experience marketing in a technical or platform context ideal
- Proficiency in MS Office, CRM software (e.g. Salesforce, Ticketing Systems (e.g. JIRA, Trello, etc.), email marketing tools (Mailchimp), Knowledge Sharing Systems (e.g. Confluence, Hub, Sharepoint, etc.), other digital marketing channels
- Fluent in English, ideally native speaker
It's awesome, but not required, if you have...
- MBA or Master Degree in a Marketing-related discipline (preferred but not required)
- Product Marketing experience is an advantage
- Industry knowledge about the ad blocking industry or the ad tech industry
- Background with BD and/or Browsers
- Mandarin, Korean or German language skills (none of these are essential)
What we offer
- Work from home or one of our offices —we trust you to find what works best for you
- Stipend for one of the following: home office or relocation
- Flexible working hours
- 28 days paid vacation days
- Choose your hardware from predefined setups
- Personal and professional development budget
- Monthly childcare stipend for children under 6
- Offsite team days and annual summer company retreat in Cologne
- Company-sponsored hackathons