VP Strategic Partnerships - Berlin, Cologne, Remote
Get to know us
eyeo is an open source software company whose market-leading ad-filtering technology powers products like Adblock Plus, Adblock and Adblock Browser, and whose privacy-first products like Crumbs promote transparency and an improved browsing experience. eyeo is dedicated to giving users control of their online experience while fostering a sustainable online value exchange to offer creators, publishers and advertisers more ways to earn money for the content they provide.
In combining our reach of distribution partnerships and our own products, our technology runs on over 225 million devices.
At eyeo, we’re passionate about user agency, personal privacy, sustainability and keeping the web an open, fair resource for everyone.
How we work
eyeo has colleagues based all over the world. We practice agile and work in distributed, cross-functional teams that span nearly every timezone. Many of our tech teams prefer to work asynchronously.
What you'll do
As a VP of Strategic Partnerships you will partner with the Technical Unit Lead and report directly to our CRO. You will be focusing on Acceptable Ads user growth through strategic partnerships.
After your morning coffee, you'll be expected to...
- Define and execute the strategy for achieving our ambitious user growth targets in close collaboration with the eyeo management and Company Leadership Team.
- Lead, hire, train and coach a team of Business Development Managers.
- Communicate eyeo’s vision and goals to the teams in your business unit and inspire great results.
- Together with our Tech Unit Lead you will lead cross-functional teams and set OKRs to align teams on ambitious goals.
- Personally drive key negotiations and nurture partnerships with some of the biggest companies in our industry.
- You'll work closely with Monetization, Engineering, Legal and Sales teams on new product initiatives and key strategic relationships that support the growth of our ecosystem.
What you bring to the table...
- 8+ years of B2B technology Sales, Sales Development, in a global organization, active in different markets.
- The ability to build deep partner relationships across multiple areas and to drive growth through strategic thinking.
- Understanding of the online marketing/browser ecosystem.
- Dealmaker skills and a strong sales background with an ability to structure complex negotiations and technology integrations.
- Experience as a people manager and leader who can effectively inspire others and communicate the company’s goals and vision, both internally and externally.
- Experiences in working in an agile environment establishing cross-functional collaboration, both with technical and business teams.
It's awesome, but not required, if you know about...
- Good understanding of web monetization and recent ad tech trends, including privacy.
- Passion for new technologies and understanding changing consumer behavior.
What we offer
- Work from home or one of our offices —we trust you to find what works best for you
- Stipend for one of the following: home office or relocation
- Flexible working hours
- 28 days paid vacation + 1 volunteer day
- Your choice of hardware and setup
- Personal and professional development budget
- Monthly child care stipend for children under 6
- Offsite team days and the annual summer company retreat in Cologne
- Company-sponsored hackathons