Recruiter (Commercial) - Berlin, Cologne, Remote
Get to know us
eyeo is an open source software company whose market-leading ad-filtering technology powers products like Adblock Plus, Adblock and Adblock Browser, and whose privacy-first products like Crumbs promote transparency and an improved browsing experience. eyeo is dedicated to giving users control of their online experience while fostering a sustainable online value exchange to offer creators, publishers and advertisers more ways to earn money for the content they provide.
In combining our reach of distribution partnerships and our own products, our technology runs on over 225 million devices.
At eyeo, we’re passionate about user agency, personal privacy, sustainability and keeping the web an open, fair resource for everyone.
How we work
We are a team of four recruiters and one recruitment coordinator, working from different locations in Europe. Our passion lies in building strong connections with our hiring teams as well as providing an awesome candidate experience while maintaining a supportive team culture. If that sounds like you, we should talk!
After your morning coffee, you'll be expected to...
- collaborate and partner with teams to understand hiring needs
- autonomously develop multichannel hiring strategies by using the best channels to find the right candidates
- use data to make the hiring process smarter and more efficient
- communicate effectively with Hiring Managers to ensure filtering for the right candidates, as well as ensure preparedness during the interview process
- act as an ambassador for eyeo and get candidates excited about the company
- be passionate about creating a great candidate experience and stay informed about recruitment trends
What you bring to the table...
- at least 4 years of work experience in recruitment
- a track record of successfully recruiting for commercial roles
- the ability to build strong relationships and engage candidates
- excellent interpersonal communication skills (both verbal and written) in English
- knowledge of German labor law is a big plus!
What we offer
- Work from home or one of our offices —we trust you to find what works best for you
- Stipend for the following: home office and/or relocation
- Flexible working hours
- 28 days paid vacation + Volunteer day
- Your choice of hardware and setup
- Personal and professional development budget
- Monthly child care stipend for children under 6
- Offsite team days and the annual summer company retreat in Cologne
- Company-sponsored hackathons