Tech Sourcer - Berlin, Cologne, Remote
Get to know us
eyeo is an open source software company whose market-leading ad-filtering technology powers products like Adblock Plus, Adblock and Adblock Browser, and whose privacy-first products like Crumbs promote transparency and an improved browsing experience. eyeo is dedicated to giving users control of their online experience while fostering a sustainable online value exchange to offer creators, publishers and advertisers more ways to earn money for the content they provide.
In combining our reach of distribution partnerships and our own products, our technology runs on over 225 million devices.
At eyeo, we’re passionate about user agency, personal privacy, sustainability and keeping the web an open, fair resource for everyone.
How we work
eyeo has colleagues based all over the world. We practice agile and work in distributed, cross-functional teams that span nearly every timezone. Many of our tech teams prefer to work asynchronously.
After your morning coffee, you'll be expected to...
- collaborate and partner with Recruitment team to understand hiring needs
- autonomously develop sourcing strategies using different channels to find the right candidates
- come up with creative new ways to attract the right people to eyeo
- use data to help make the best of your efforts
- communicate effectively with Hiring Managers and Recruiters to ensure filtering for the right candidates
- act as an ambassador for eyeo and get candidates excited about the company
- be passionate about creating a great candidate experience and stay informed about hiring trends
What you bring to the table...
- at least 3 years of work experience as a Sourcer
- experience in managing and prioritizing multiple talent sourcing initiatives and projects
- the ability to build strong relationships and engage candidates
- your creative ideas and willingness to experiment to attract new talent
- excellent interpersonal communication skills (both verbal and written) in English
What we offer
- Work from home or one of our offices —we trust you to find what works best for you
- Stipend for the following: home office and/or relocation
- Flexible working hours
- 28 days paid vacation + Volunteer day
- Your choice of hardware and setup
- Personal and professional development budget
- Monthly child care stipend for children under 6
- Offsite team days and the annual summer company retreat in Cologne
- Company-sponsored hackathons