Senior Sales Manager - Retail Media/eCommerce - Berlin / Cologne / Remote
Get to know us
eyeo is an open source software company whose market-leading ad-filtering technology powers products like Adblock Plus and AdBlock as well as technical integrations for leading browsers on the market. Our privacy-first products like Crumbs promote transparency and an improved browsing experience. eyeo is dedicated to giving users control of their online experience while fostering a sustainable online value exchange between content creators, publishers, advertisers and users.
In combining our User Growth partnerships and our subsidiary products, our technology reaches 250 million monthly active users.
At eyeo, we’re passionate about user agency, personal privacy and sustainability as well as keeping the web an open, fair resource for everyone.
How we work
eyeo has colleagues based all over the world. We love our diversity and our company culture. We practice an agile, remote workstyle with work distributed in cross-functional teams that span nearly every timezone. Many of our tech teams prefer to work asynchronously. If working remotely isn’t for you, we also have two offices (Cologne and Berlin) that you can choose to work from. Twice a year we come together with our teams for Team Days and once a year we offer an offsite company retreat, Summer Week. By offering remote work and in-person sessions, we have built a hybrid culture that offers a unique dynamic of flexibility and belonging.
What you'll do
As a Senior Sales Manager - Retail Media/eCommerce on the Supply Side team, you will be responsible for winning and closing new business opportunities, as well as growing and developing the most revenue-driving accounts. Your efforts will be supported by our Technical Account managers and Business Intelligence team.
After your morning routine, you'll be expected to...
- Establishing connections and developing business network
- Driving new business opportunities through the sales funnel
- Preparing the pitch materials and leading the negotiations with partners
- Owning the relationships with assigned accounts and working on strengthening them
- Creation and execution of development plans for owned and prioritized accounts
- Assisting and consulting partners about best practices and growth of monetization opportunities within the Acceptable Ads Ecosystem
What you bring to the table…
- Solid experience with sales in ad tech or online publishing
- Experience in establishing C-level or senior level relationships
- Experience in a global organization active on different markets
- Great knowledge of EU and the US digital media or ad tech markets
- Proven track record (e.g. contacts network)
It's awesome if you know about…
- Working in retail media or e-commerce domain
- Knowledge about ad blocking and web monetisation solutions, e.g. paywalls, etc.
- Experience with agile organizations
What we offer
- Work remotely or from one of our offices —we trust you to find what works best for you
- Budget for the following: home office and/or relocation
- Flexible working hours
- 28 days paid vacation + Volunteer day
- Your choice of hardware and setup
- Personal and professional development budget
- Monthly child care allowance for children under 6
- Offsite team days and the annual summer company retreat
- Company-sponsored hackathons
- Monetization: https://adblockplus.org/blog/acceptable-ads-explained-monetization
- eyeo in the news: https://eyeo.com/press/
- Blog updates: https://eyeo.com/blog/
- Life at eyeo: https://eyeo.com/careers/working-at-eyeo
- The team at eyeo: https://eyeo.com/team
- Open Source repository: https://github.com/adblockplus, https://gitlab.com/eyeo