Media Sales Lead - North America - New York / Boston / Remote
Get to know us
eyeo is an open source software company whose market-leading ad-filtering technology powers products like Adblock Plus and AdBlock as well as technical integrations for leading browsers on the market. Our privacy-first products like Crumbs promote transparency and an improved browsing experience. eyeo is dedicated to giving users control of their online experience while fostering a sustainable online value exchange between content creators, publishers, advertisers and users.
In combining our User Growth partnerships and our subsidiary products, our technology reaches 250 million monthly active users.
At eyeo, we’re passionate about user agency, personal privacy and sustainability as well as keeping the web an open, fair resource for everyone.
What you'll do
As our Media Sales Lead - North America, you will be responsible to build eyeo’s business with agencies and advertisers in the US. You will leverage existing contacts and build new relationships to promote and sell Acceptable Ads, generate new business and negotiate deals with existing buyers including private marketplaces. As our business grows, you will build a team and lead our local media sales efforts.
After your morning routine, you'll be expected to...
- Approach potential customers and maintain excellent relationships with existing clients
- Promote and sell media products and services offered by eyeo
- Manage your pipeline to reach your sales quota reliably
- Deliver sales reports during weekly trading meetings
- Business planning, i.e. prioritization, forecasting, goal setting
- Collaborate with marketing to support prospecting and grow your pipeline
- Identify cross and upsell opportunities with existing clients
- Support our CSMs to run regular QBRs
- Experiment to work with sales partners in the US
What you bring to the table…
- +7 years experience working in the media industry and selling advertising
- Proven track record of carrying and achieving a sales quota in the past
- Strong presentation and public speaking skills
- Project management and time management ability
- Resilience and self-motivation ability
- Commercial mindset
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
- Ability to collaborate effectively with others
It's awesome if you know about…
- How to build and manage a team
- Ad blocking and web monetization solutions, e.g. paywalls, etc.
- Agile organizations
What we offer
- Work remotely or from one of our offices —we trust you to find what works best for you
- Budget for the following: home office and/or relocation
- Flexible working hours
- 28 days paid vacation + Volunteer day
- Your choice of hardware and setup
- Personal and professional development budget
- Monthly child care allowance for children under 6
- Offsite team days and the annual summer company retreat
- Company-sponsored hackathons
- Monetization: https://eyeo.com/blog/acceptable-ads-evolution-feature-ecosystem
- eyeo in the news: https://eyeo.com/press/
- Blog updates: https://eyeo.com/blog/
- Life at eyeo: https://eyeo.com/careers/working-at-eyeo
- The team at eyeo: https://eyeo.com/team
- Open Source repository: https://github.com/adblockplus, https://gitlab.com/eyeo