Program Manager – Program Enablement - Berlin / Cologne / Remote
Get to know us
At eyeo, we transform the internet into a trusted, safe and accessible place where users regain control over their experience, content creators and publishers are rewarded for their content, and advertisers and consumers can connect on mutually agreed terms.
eyeo’s market-leading ad-filtering technology powers products like Adblock Plus and AdBlock as well as technical integrations for popular browsers. Our solutions empower users to control their online experience and privacy, while providing monetization for content creators, publishers and advertisers.
In combining our partnerships and our subsidiary products, our technology reaches 250 million monthly active users worldwide.
eyeo is a global employer of over 300 people working remotely in more than 30 countries with offices in Cologne, Berlin, Toronto and Malmö.
How we work
eyeo has colleagues based all over the world. We love our diversity and our company culture. We practice an agile, remote workstyle with work distributed in cross-functional teams that span nearly every timezone. Many of our tech teams prefer to work asynchronously. If working remotely isn’t for you, we also have two offices (Cologne and Berlin) that you can choose to work from. Twice a year we come together with our teams for Team Days and once a year we offer an offsite company retreat, Summer Week. By offering remote work and in-person sessions, we have built a hybrid culture that provides a unique dynamic of flexibility and belonging.
What you'll do
As Program Manager in the ProductOps team, you need a holistic view of the portfolio, understanding how each product fits together in the product portfolio and in the overall business strategy context. You ensure that product plans align with the organization's strategic goals and enable efficient work and progress towards objectives through establishment of unified processes and tools and coordinating alignment and planning. You monitor progress to ensure that milestones are being met across various projects and products, and arm decision makers with the data they need to make decisions on prioritization and resourcing. You ensure that product plans are transparent and communicated clearly to the organization.
Primary goal: Be a force multiplier by developing and coordinating unified planning processes and ensuring product plans are aligned with business objectives and communicated so that everyone in the organization knows what work is being done and why.
After your morning routine, you'll be expected to...
- Implement and maintain a single-source-of-truth system for product and resource planning
- Coordinate the product planning process across the organization
- Work with product management, engineering, design, and other stakeholders to ensure that product objectives are aligned with business goals and product roadmaps.
- Ensure that product plans are transparent, accessible, and communicated to the organization
- Foster a culture of collaboration, innovation, and high performance
- Prepare reports for stakeholders
- Drive continuous improvement by identifying and implementing process improvements and best practices
What you bring to the table…
- 3+ years of experience in product, program, or project management
- Excellent communication and organizational navigation skills, with the ability to build bridges and work collaboratively across departments and levels of the organization
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to make data-driven decisions
- Knowledge and first-hand experience with the latest product discovery and delivery methodologies
- Experience in performance evaluation and change management
- Expertise in program and project management strategies, methods, techniques, and procedures
It's awesome if you know about…
- Experience managing external vendors of software systems, from assessment to integration and optimization
- Experience in the ad tech space
- Experience working in remote-first, multicultural organizations
What we offer
- Work remotely or from one of our offices —we trust you to find what works best for you
- Budget for the following: home office and/or relocation
- Flexible working hours
- 28 days paid vacation + Volunteer day
- Sabbatical leave allowance after 2 years
- Your choice of hardware and setup
- Personal and professional development budget
- Monthly child care allowance for children under 6
- Offsite team days and the annual summer company retreat
- Company-sponsored hackathons
- Monetization: https://eyeo.com/blog/acceptable-ads-evolution-feature-ecosystem
- eyeo in the news: https://eyeo.com/press/
- Blog updates: https://eyeo.com/blog/
- Life at eyeo: https://eyeo.com/careers/working-at-eyeo
- The team at eyeo: https://eyeo.com/team
- Open Source repository: https://github.com/adblockplus, https://gitlab.com/eyeo